Thursday, August 30, 2007

CAD Mgmt Toolbox: Resource Center Tutorials

There are a lot of tutorials for Autodesk products on the web. I hope you are already taking advantage of many of them. I'm not going to get into a learning style debate here. Nor am I going to try to list all of the tutorials available. But I wanted to make sure you add the following tutorials to your toolbox. These are all from the various Resource Centers I described previously. FULL DISCLOSURE: Please note that these links are personalized for the Autodesk Reseller I work for, so if you are in our territory you will probably be contacted by them.

AutoCAD Civil 3D Tutorials by Lucy Kuhn

AutoCAD Architecture Tutorials by Amy Fietkau

AutoCAD MEP Tutorials by Armundo Darling

Revit Architecture Tutorials by Amy Fietkau

Revit MEP Tutorials by Armundo Darling

Revit Structure Tutorials

P.S. And for you subscription customers - don't forget to have your designers work through the Subscription Center tutorials.

No comments: